If you’re a fan of Airport City, you may be wondering if it’s possible to transfer your progress from an Android device to an iOS device (or vice versa). The good news is that it is possible to do so – and it’s actually quite easy.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer Airport City from Android to iOS (or vice versa):
1. Make sure that you’re logged into the same Facebook account on both devices.
2. On your Android device, open the Airport City game and go to the Settings menu.
3. Tap on the ‘Link Device’ option.
4. A pop-up will appear with a 6-digit code – make a note of this code.
5. On your iOS device, open the Airport City game and go to the Settings menu.
6. Tap on the ‘Link Device’ option.
7. Enter the 6-digit code that you noted down earlier.
That’s it! Your progress will now be transferred from your Android device to your iOS device (or vice versa).
How to transfer airport city game from ios to android
There are a few different ways that you can go about transferring your Airport City game from iOS to Android. The first way is to use a game-saving app like iMyfone D-Port Pro. With this app, you can easily export your game data from your iOS device to your computer, and then import it onto your Android device.
Another way to transfer your game is to use a cloud-based storage service like iCloud or Dropbox. Simply upload your game data to the cloud service, and then download it onto your Android device.
Finally, you can also use a wired connection to transfer your game data. To do this, you’ll need to connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable. Once connected, you can use iTunes to transfer your game data to your Android device.