At this time, Litmatch does not have a search feature that would allow you to look up another user by name or email address. However, we are always working on new and improved features for our users, so this may be something that we add in the future. In the meantime, you can connect with other users by joining groups or participating in discussion forums.
How do I top up in Litmatch?
It’s easy to top up your account in Litmatch! Just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and click on the “Billing” tab.
2. Click on the “Top Up” button.
3. Select the amount you would like to add to your account and click on the “Pay” button.
4. You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you can enter your payment details.
5. Once your payment is processed, the funds will be added to your account immediately.
What is Soul game in Litmatch?
Litmatch is a social media platform that allows users to connect with others who share their passion for literature. The site features a variety of literary-themed games, including the “Soul game.”
The Soul game is a game in which users attempt to match quotes from literary works with the correct author. The game is designed to challenge users’ knowledge of literature and to help them expand their literary horizons.
The game is played by selecting a quote from a work of literature and then choosing the author from a list of options. The game is scored based on the number of correct matches that are made.
The Soul game is a great way to learn more about literature and to test your knowledge of the works of famous authors. If you’re a fan of literature, then the Soul game is definitely worth checking out.