If you want to edit your video without sound, Inshot is the perfect app for you! Here’s how to do it:
1. Open Inshot and select your video from the library.
2. Tap the “Edit” icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the “Music” icon at the top of the screen.
4. Tap the “None” option.
5. Tap the “Done” button.
6. Tap the “Export” button to save your edited video.
How To Extract Audio From Video In Inshot
There are many reasons why you might want to extract audio from video. Maybe you want to create a soundtrack for a video project, or perhaps you just want to isolated a particular audio clip from a video file. Whatever your reasons, it’s actually quite easy to extract audio from video using the InShot app. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open the InShot app and load the video file that you want to extract audio from.
2. Tap on the ‘Tools’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select ‘Audio Extractor’ from the list of options.
4. Tap on the ‘Extract’ button and wait for the audio to be extracted.
5. Once the audio has been extracted, you can save it to your device or share it with others.
That’s all there is to it! With InShot, extracting audio from video is quick and easy. So if you ever need to isolate audio from a video file, be sure to give this method a try.
How To Remove Audio From Video In Inshot
Whether you want to create a silent video or simply remove the audio track from an existing video, Inshot is a great option. This video editing app makes it easy to remove audio from video, and you can even save the edited video with the original audio if you wish. Here’s how to remove audio from video in Inshot.
Open Inshot and import the video you want to edit. Tap the video on the timeline and then select the “Audio” tab at the top of the screen. Tap the “Mute” button to remove the audio from the video. You can also use the slider to lower the volume of the audio track.
Once you’ve removed the audio from the video, you can save the edited video by tapping the “Export” button in the top-right corner of the screen. Select the video quality and format you want to use, and then tap the “Export” button again. The edited video will be saved to your device.