It is not easy to get the green cap in Stick Cricket Super League. You need to have a lot of patience and perseverance to achieve this. Here are some tips that might help you:
– Keep playing the game and try to improve your batting and bowling skills.
– Win as many matches as possible.
– Try to get the highest batting or bowling average in the game.
– Complete all the achievements in the game.
– Keep an eye on the leaderboard and try to be in the top 10.
– Be active in the forums and help other players.
– Give your best in every match and try to enjoy the game.
How To Get More Wickets In Stick Cricket Super League
There is no one guaranteed method to take more wickets in Stick Cricket Super League. However, by following a few simple tips, you can improve your chances of becoming a top bowler in the game.
Firstly, make use of the different bowling types available to you. Each type of delivery has its own strengths and weaknesses, so by mixing up your deliveries you can keep the batsmen guessing.
Secondly, try to bowl to the batsmen’s weaknesses. If you know a particular batsman struggles against spin bowling, for example, then make sure to bowl plenty of spin deliveries.
Thirdly, use the field settings to your advantage. By placing your fielders in the right positions, you can make it harder for the batsmen to score runs.
Finally, practice your bowling as much as possible. The more you play, the better you’ll become at taking wickets.
By following these tips, you should be able to take more wickets in Stick Cricket Super League.