In the Bus Simulator Indonesia game, players can create their own Komban bus. To do this, they will need to purchase a Komban bus from the in-game store. Once they have done this, they will need to select the ‘Customize Bus’ option from the main menu. They will then be able to select the ‘Paint’ option, where they can choose the colour scheme for their Komban bus.
How To Get Kerala Bus Skin In Bus Simulator Indonesia game
If you want to add a Kerala bus skin to your Bus Simulator Indonesia game, you can follow the steps below. This will add a new layer of realism to your game, and you’ll be able to see what it’s like to drive one of these buses in Kerala.
1. Download the Kerala bus skin file. You can find this file online, or you can ask someone who has the game to send it to you.
2. Extract the file to your Bus Simulator Indonesia installation directory. The default directory is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bus Simulator Indonesia”.
3. Open the game and go to the ” Mods” section.
4. Activate the ” Enable Custom Content” option.
5. Click on the ” Add Mod” button and select the Kerala bus skin file.
6. The skin will now be available in the game. You can select it from the ” Bus skins” menu.
How To Put Komban Skin For Bus Simulator Indonesia game
If you’re a fan of the Bus Simulator Indonesia game, you might be interested in adding a little bit of personalization to your gameplay. One way to do this is by adding skins to your buses.
Adding a skin to your bus can change its appearance and make it stand out from the rest. If you’re not sure how to add a skin to your bus, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we’ll show you how to put a Komban skin on your Bus Simulator Indonesia bus. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
1. Download the Komban skin file.
2. Extract the file to your Bus Simulator Indonesia directory.
3. Open the game and go to the bus garage.
4. Select the bus you want to add the skin to.
5. Click on the “Skins” tab.
6. Select the Komban skin from the list.
7. Click on the “Apply” button.
8. That’s it! You should now see the Komban skin on your bus.