Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It was released on August 22, 2013 for iOS and Android, November 13 for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, and January 15, 2014 for BlackBerry 10.
The game is the ninth installment in the Asphalt series, and the first in the series to use the freemium business model.
The game features 180 events, 47 licensed cars, and 18 tracks located in 16 real-world locations. The game is supported on devices with 1 GB of RAM or more, running Android 4.0.3 or later, and iOS 6.0 or later.
Asphalt 8: Airborne introduces new gameplay elements, such as nitro pulse and nitro boost, which give the player a temporary speed boost. The game also features a new physics engine that delivers more realistic collisions, and a new damage system that allows for more detailed damage to cars.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is a free-to-play game, but it offers in-app purchases that allow the player to unlock items and cars more quickly.
Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Get to know the tracks. Each track in Asphalt 8: Airborne is unique, with its own layout and challenges. Spend some time exploring each track and learn the layout before you start racing.
2. Use your nitro wisely. Nitro is a valuable resource in Asphalt 8: Airborne, and can give you the edge you need to win. Use it wisely, and don’t waste it on small jumps or short bursts of speed.
3. Collect coins. Coins are scattered around the tracks, and can be used to purchase upgrades and new cars. Collect as many coins as you can, and use them wisely.
4. Upgrade your cars. As you progress through the game, you’ll unlock new cars and upgrades. Take the time to upgrade your cars, and make sure you’re using the best car for each track.
5. Practice, practice, practice. The best way to get better at Asphalt 8: Airborne is to practice. Race against the AI to learn the tracks and hone your skills, and you’ll be ready to take on the world in no time.
Tips to play asphalt 8 game
Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series.
It was released on August 22, 2013 for iOS and Android, November 13 for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, and January 15, 2014 for BlackBerry 10.
The game is set in various locations across the world, including the Nevada Desert, the French Riviera, London, Tokyo and the Himalayas.
The game features over 47 licensed cars from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, and more.
The game’s physics engine is based on Nvidia’s PhysX technology.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is a free-to-play game, but it features in-app purchases for some items.
The game has received generally positive reviews, with critics praising the game’s visuals, physics, and gameplay.
Some reviewers have also praised the game’s soundtrack.
The game has been downloaded over 100 million times.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of Asphalt 8: Airborne:
1. Use nitro wisely
Asphalt 8: Airborne features a nitro system which allows you to boost your car’s speed for a short period of time.
However, you should use nitro wisely, as it takes time to recharge.
If you use nitro all the time, you will not have it available when you really need it.
2. Use your nitro boost to jump
You can use your nitro boost to jump over obstacles and shortcuts.
This can be a great way to save time and get ahead of your opponents.
3. Take advantage of shortcuts
There are many shortcuts in Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Some of them are hidden and can be hard to find.