In order to play True Skate, you will need to follow these simple steps:
1. Skate through each level and try to score as many points as possible. The higher your score, the more difficult the level becomes.
2. When you come to a ramp, press the spacebar to jump. You can perform tricks in the air by pressing the left or right arrow keys.
3. To grind, approach a ledge and press the spacebar. You can also use the arrow keys to perform different tricks.
4. To manuals, approach a ledge and press the shift key. You can use the arrow keys to perform different tricks.
5. To Ollie, press the spacebar. You can use the arrow keys to perform different tricks.
6. To Revert, press the R key. You can use the arrow keys to perform different tricks.
7. To Pause, press the P key.
8. To Restart, press the R key.
Tips to play true skate game
True Skate is a skating game where you can skate around in a realistic skate park. The game includes various skateboarding tricks that you can perform. You can also customize your skater and deck.
To play True Skate, you will need to purchase the game through the App Store or Google Play. Once you have purchased the game, you can launch it and start skating around. You can use the joystick to move your skater around, and the buttons to perform tricks.
If you want to perform a trick, you will need to swipe your finger in the direction you want to go. For example, if you want to do a kickflip, you will need to swipe your finger upwards. You can also hold down on the screen to make your skater go faster.
True Skate is a great game for those who enjoy skateboarding. It is also a great way to improve your skateboarding skills. If you are new to skateboarding, you may want to start with the tutorials before you attempt the tricks in the game.